Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Easter? Here? Already?

Yes.

Oh dear lord. How is it April already? I've been so busy that this little gem is just now rolling out....


Meyer Lemon Meringue Tart. 

Yes, please.

And since its way too late to take orders, I'm going to pretend I'm running an actual brick & mortar bakery and bake a couple of these beauties to sell the day of. I'm offering up four to the first four people to reserve one by email. They'll be available for pick-up (or delivery in our immediately local area of NW Oakland) Easter Sunday before 11am.



Each 9" tart is comprised of a perfectly sweetened shortbread crust surrounding a bright and creamy Meyer lemon filling and topped with an Italian meringue that's lightly torched to toasty goodness.

I so wish I could make more of these to sell but, alas, time is not on my side this year. Sorry y'all.


On a side note, I'm aiming to get a post up next week with all the crazy things I've been working on lately. I realize that a lot of my customers aren't on Instagram and this seems like a good a place as any to post some fun pix of my work without blasting you all via email. Maybe one day I'll get a website and FB page up. One day.....

Until then, happy Easter :)




No comments:

Post a Comment